|Diggers Beach Reserve Upgrade – SPS, Ablutions & Storage building
||Coffs Harbour City Council
|Contract (26 weeks)
- Construction of Sewage pumping station and sewer rising main
- Construction of new Ablutions and storage building
- Decommissioning and demolition of the old ablutions block
||$ 0.700 M
||The Diggers Beach Reserve Upgrade project involved the construction of a new ablutions building including a storage section, a sewer pumping station and sewer rising main to existing sewerage reticulation system, and decommissioning & demolition of the old ablutions building.The scope of work included:
- Construction of architecturally designed ablutions building with attached storage area for life saving water craft.
- Construction of a compact sewage pumping station and 180m long DN63 Polyethylene Sewer rising main in an existing manhole in the gravity reticulation system.
- Demolition of the old redundant ablutions block on opposite side of beach entrance road.