|Remediation of Redundant STP’s at Maclean, Townsend & Ilarwill
||Clarence Valley Council/ Public Works
|Contract (52 weeks)
- Remediation of 3 redundant Sewage Treatment Plants located at Maclean, Townsend and Ilarwill sites.
- Engage environmental consultants to perform site investigations, testing and develop Remedial Action Plans for each site.
||$ 2.4 M
||The project involves demolition and remediation for future land-use of 3 redundant STP’s located at Maclean, Townsend and Ilarwill.The scope of work include:
- Performing detailed site investigations, testing and developing RAP and REF for the three sites.
- Removal of approx. 700 tonnes of Contaminated Material at Townsend site to Waste Disposal Facility.
- Excavation/Removal of Biosolids from redundant STP ponds & Importing ENM to fill ponds at all three sites.
- Demolition and disposal of redundant concrete structures
- Engaging EPA accredited Site Auditor to validate the remediation process at each site per EPA guidelines