||The ACCRG – Utilities Project involves the supply and install of 14 x Water Mains, 5 x Gravity Sewer Mains and 1 x Sewer Rising Main replacing existing infrastructure and enabling the construction of a new bridge and surrounding road network in Grafton, NSW.
The scope of work includes:
- Supply and Install of approx. 150m of DN500 DICL Trunk Water Main, including scour valve, thrust blocks, and welded Mild Steel Sintakote Section.
- Construction of approx. 630m of DN300 PVC Water Main, including road crossings, air valves, sluice valves, hydrants and pits along busy road traffic and pedestrian areas in Pound St and Clarence St, Grafton.
- Construction of approx. 80m of DN375 PVC Sewer Rising Main across Pacific Highway in South Grafton, including 55m of OD 610 MS encasement pipe installed by thrust bore.
- Supply and Install of approx. 140m of OD125 PE including 40m of OD225 PPE using HDD trenchless methods under Pacific Highway, South Grafton.
- Construction of approx. 350m of DN150 & DN225 PVC Gravity Sewer Main, including maintenance holes and MS encasement pipes for road crossings.